Pages

Friday, September 18, 2026

Accompanied by Women

 

Gospel
Luke 8:1-3

Reading

Accompanying him were some women who had been cured of evil spirits and infirmities,  and many others who provided for them out of their resources. - Luke 8:1-3


Revelation

You will not be alone. You will be accompanied by woment whom the Lord shall bring to you. These are women with unwaivering trust and have have experienced God's healing touch. Like you, their lives in Christ were completely changed by the Lord.


Reflection

The Lord Jesus reminds us that we are never meant to walk the journey of faith alone. In His loving providence, He sends people into our lives to strengthen, encourage, and accompany us. The women mentioned in this message are not there by accident. They are witnesses of God's grace, healing, and transforming power.

These women have learned to trust God through their own trials and sufferings. Having experienced His healing touch, they become living testimonies of His faithfulness. Their presence is a sign that God continues to work through His people, building a community of believers who support one another in faith.

Just as Jesus was accompanied and served by faithful women during His earthly ministry, He still raises up faithful disciples today to help others grow closer to Him. Through their prayers, encouragement, and witness, they reveal God's compassion and remind us that His love never abandons us.


Response

Lord Jesus Christ,

Thank You for Your promise that I will not be alone. When I feel weak, discouraged, or uncertain, You lovingly provide companions along my journey of faith. I thank You for the women You bring into my life in You, women of unwavering trust who have experienced Your healing and transforming power. Through their testimony, I see Your faithfulness. Through their encouragement, I feel Your presence. Through their friendship, I receive Your love.

Lord, bless these women abundantly. Strengthen their faith, renew their hearts, and fill them with Your peace and joy. Continue to make them instruments of Your grace and healing for all who encounter them. Help me to remain humble, open, and grateful for the people You send into my life. May I learn from their example of trust and devotion. May I also become a witness of Your goodness, so that others may find hope and healing through the work You have done in me.

Jesus, thank You for changing my life and for surrounding me with faithful companions who walk with me toward Your Kingdom. May we all grow together in faith, hope, and love, giving glory to You alone.

Amen. 



Source
Conversation with Copilot